Wednesday 21 February 2007

I want to be like Hugo!!!

Great news everyone. My hero Hugo Schwyzer has got a new site.

hugoschwyzer.net

He writes great stuff like this:

"I teach feminism as the notion that women are full and complete human beings, radically equal to men in every aspect of our existence."

I'm not sure what "radically equal" means but then I haven't got a Ph.D. in womens studies.

The good professor also has chicks women students getting crushes on him in class:

"A truly effective teacher will often be the object of desire, regardless of what he or she looks like. Student crushes, I am convinced, are less about the physical attractiveness of the professor and more about that professor's passion, certainty, and competence."

These are the kind of tips a feminist supporting guy like me needs to find a girlfriend and get laid have a relationship.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Captain,

Keep up the good work. Are you gonna pursue a Ph.D. in women's studies, too?

jb